#MIRC @ Dalnet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
#MIRC @ Dalnet

MIRC Client Help Forum

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dalnet Services Help Popups
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:16 am by HorseC

» DCC Problem Checking Script
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 pm by Rukbat

» general question
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:25 am by Rukbat

» Banned by dal.net
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm by HorseC

» "MISHBOX" tutorials on mirc scripting.
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:16 am by HorseC

» A very good guide to mIRC Scripting
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:08 am by HorseC

» Dialog tool for DALnet services
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:53 am by HorseC

» Scripting Class Level 2 Class 4
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 am by HorseC

» Scripting Class Level 2 Class 3
Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 am by HorseC

Gallery

Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions. Empty
Statistics
We have 32 registered users
The newest registered user is boed1

Our users have posted a total of 38 messages in 36 subjects

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where else can i get answers to Scripting questions.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HorseC

HorseC

The Main forum for scripting questions is at the Authors home site.

When running mIRC, click on HELP on the top of the screen, and in the dropdown list click on Message Board.

This will take you to the main mIRC forum.

There are also #mIRC channels on most IRC networks, not just DALnet. So, if you can not get your answer on our Channel, there are other places to check. Very Happy

Also there is a good tutorial on basic scripting located at our website which is www.mirc.org.

http://www.mirc.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum